Board Certified Plastic Surgeon
William E. LoVerme, M.D.
Dr. LoVerme is among the top cosmetic surgeons in the Boston area, with distinctions as President of the Massachusetts Society of Plastic Surgeons and Chief of Plastic Surgery at two major hospitals. By teaching advanced surgical seminars, conducting medical research, and practicing independently since 1985, he continually maintains his expertise and remains up-to-date on the latest surgical techniques. While Dr. LoVerme’s experience provides him with superior technical skill, he recognizes that technical skill alone does not lead to successful surgery. Today more than ever, patients desire natural looking results. The goal of modern
cosmetic surgery is to create an enhanced appearance for patients without changing their individual look. Specializing in
cosmetic surgery for over seventeen years has provided Dr. LoVerme with the artistic ability to achieve these natural looking results.
Dr. LoVerme established Accurate Aesthetics in 1996 with the mission of providing exceptional care in a personal practice. Patients come to
Accurate Aesthetics with very different expectations for
plastic surgery. Dr. LoVerme and his
staff devote the time and personal attention necessary to understand these expectations. Because every body is unique, every surgery Dr. LoVerme performs is individual and personalized.
to read Dr. LoVerme’s full Curriculum Vitae.
Credentials & Education
- Chief of Plastic Surgery at Newton-Wellesley Hospital since 1994
- Chief of Plastic Surgery at St. Elizabeth’s Medical Center of Boston from 1994-2000
- President of the Massachusetts Society of Plastic Surgeons from 1997-1999
- Certified by American Board of Plastic Surgery
- Fellow of the American College of Surgeons
- Member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Member of the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- Member of New England Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Clinical Associate Professor at Tufts University School of Medicine
- Completed plastic surgery fellowship at the Harvard Medical School
- Graduate of Syracuse University (Bachelor of Science in Engineering) and Boston University School of Medicine (Medical Degree)
- Proud volunteer with Healing The Children for over ten years. Travels annually to impoverished countries to perform surgery on children with physical impediments.
Photo Gallery Testimonials