Boston Plastic Surgery
Your initial appointment with Dr. LoVerme is a time to get to know the doctor, to choose a procedure and to have your questions answered. We see all patients by appointment and reserve ample time to understand your personal needs and discuss your goals. Some patients come to us with a specific
procedure in mind, but many do not. Dr. LoVerme
will personally assist you in choosing the most appropriate
procedure. State of the art computer imaging is often used to help visualize your results.
Your surgical relationship will involve the following steps:
- Private consultation with Dr. LoVerme & his
- Medical examination and pre-operative testing
- Medical photography with before and after images
- Review of costs and payment options. We work with CareCredit, a financing company that helps with payment options)
Apply Now .
- Schedule surgery and review hospital procedures
- Inpatient, outpatient, or office surgery based upon the individual procedure
- Post-operative follow-up and monitoring
If you need to cancel or reschedule an appointment, please give us at least 24 hours notice.
A patient recommendation of our services is the highest compliment we can receive. Please know that our appointment book is always open for one of your friends or family members.
Photo Gallery Testimonials